Monday, June 7, 2010

Well it's the first day we have had the sun shine. Yah. No clouds all afternoon. Sun, sun beautiful sun. You would think that I was getting a little tired of the rain. We are in a little town in Oregon. David told me to wright down the name of the town but I can't remember it, We are staying at Harris Beach state Park tonight. It is in southern Oregon by the ocean. Look it up on a map. We have seen some really great museums aside from the mineral museum the are museum was the best. It was western art and it was great. Along with paintings it had sculpture, models, Indian art works. It also had a lot of arrowheads in artistic arrangements. David is back from his walk so I can tell you the name of the town, it's ummmmm Brookings Oregon. Now you know. Have to go now. TTFN BJ

1 comment:

Ki said...

That's my mom. She goes on vacation and doesn't know where she is.

And I'm a little jealous.